Política de cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: these cookies remain in your browser during your browser session only, i.e. until you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain in your browser for a set period of time after the browser session (unless deleted by you).
Categories of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website, enabling core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve our website, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
This policy was last amended on 20 May 2022.